GROM’s dedicated support service provides a fixed fee for break/fix support across your company’s functional and technical domains. This service provides level 1.5, level 2 and level 3 application support. Your SAP environment will be supported by skilled SAP functional and technical resources globally.
All support will receive oversight from the service delivery manager assigned to your company. This will facilitate continuity in several ways. First, there may be cases where a break/fix incident is escalated to an enhancement requiring some level of remediation by GROM’s onshore team. Second, there may be break/fix incidents that require some input from your internal support team. The customer delivery manager acts as the liaison between GROM’s discrete services and your support team.
GROM’s Break/Fix Support service features the following benefits:
- ITIL Aligned Incident Management Processes
- Proactive support driven by SAP best practices
- Transparent incident management
- Continuous improvement framework based on Solution Manager
- Comprehensive Service Delivery process
- A single point of contact to act as the advisor on all the functional requests and a manager supporting customer and consulting resources.
- Support for ABAP, Basis and all other technical areas within the SAP landscape.
In basing its incident management process on Solution Manager, TotalAccess Application Services will help you maximize your support investment. Tickets can be accessed at any time by both the customer and the GROM support team which increases the efficiency of issue resolution. The resulting documentation can also be accessed to guide future incidents, with Solution Manager acting as a central knowledge repository.